Home Sports Talk
Options

Did you enjoy interleague play this weekend?

Haven't heard much about it.

I though WAS/TOR was humorous as MLB still tries to play off that MON/TOR "rivalry". I think WAS/BAL would be better given the feud and proximity.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I enjoyed it while my team spanked the first O's..bring on the soft AL East!

JS
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Joe, the Phillies surprised me this weekend. They actually played pretty well. Either that or the O's are not the team everyone is saying they are.

When is Utley going to be a full time player?
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fightens are hanging in there - gonna be tough - they needed to get off to a better start, but maybe they'll creep up on teams this year - hopefully.

And...interleague play is great. They should have started it many years before they did. It's great for baseball.
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    YES
  • Options
    Baseball has become too boring.
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    the only time I enjoy inter-league play is when the Angels beat up the Dodgers!
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Interleague is great for some rivalries (NY, LA, big market teams) and that's obviously MLB's biggest concern. Yeah, some of the matchups were corny, but for the most part the biggest markets had intriguing matchups. The fact that both LA teams for instance being competitive this year really helped.

Overall I think it's a bit of a gimmick but if it means more casual fans are tuning in, then it's a great thing.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭

<< <i>the only time I enjoy inter-league play is when the Angels beat up the Dodgers! >>

Then you certainly enjoyed last weekend. Neither team look that great Friday nite though.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's