Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Somebody got a Saint Gaudens tree next to da coconut tree!

saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭
Man...dey growin mo and mo o dese coins EVERY week! image

send in dose labels or Madam Rudolph gonna put a mojo on yer ass!image
image

Comments

  • Options
    PutTogetherPutTogether Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭
    little early for the sauce no?
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Man...dey growin mo and mo o dese coins EVERY week! image

    send in dose labels or Madam Rudolph gonna put a mojo on yer ass!image >>


    Could someone translate this into English please?

    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I guess the pops are going down?
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I guess the pops are going down? >>

    I actually took this as the pops are going up, and SG would like the responsible parties to turn in the old (cracked) lables so PCGS can lower them back closer to where they should be.
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, yes ... Saints and Morgans ... the moderns of the classic world. image
  • Options
    dimplesdimples Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭
    Don't foget their sister Miss Peace dollar.image
  • Options
    saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭
    POPs be goin up evry week, Mon!!image

    Not good..no, no, no.

    TDN...working on a potent brew for you...you turn very tiny soon.image
    image
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,958 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>I guess the pops are going down? >>

    I actually took this as the pops are going up, and SG would like the responsible parties to turn in the old (cracked) lables so PCGS can lower them back closer to where they should be. >>



    That's actually what I meant. I was thinking in terms of "down the tubes".
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Is this to be expected? Huge piles of Saints come in from Europe all the time and the ones that are worth slabbing get slabbed.

    New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

  • Options
    saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭
    There are practically NO Saints coming from Europe...but I'm talking about dates like 1908 MOTTO MS65...it's gone from 9 to 23 in 18 months!!
    image
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain, saintgugu - my beautiful pop 1/0 1840 dollar from the Fairfield sale is now pop 2. image
  • Options
    saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭
    Toaddollarnut...just wait until it's a POP5! image
    image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file