Options
Beware hotmail/imageshack users and your coin images.
I use imageshack to host photos and they are not the problem. When registering with imageshack I used my hotmail for the signin link which can only be obtained by entering an auto email in hotmail. Well the problem is I can no longer access hotmail. I've tryed everything, changed my password three times, even got in touch with someone at MSN that told me what I needed to do to correct this problem. Didn't work. I've deleted cookies and files, still no access. Fine, forget hotmail, who needs them anyway.
Now, the problem is when you delete your cookies you loose access to your uploaded images that imageshack has stored for you. I didn't count, but I'm sure I had well over 1000 photos uploaded for quick access. They'll all have to be uploaded again using another more reliable email for registration.
Thanks for listening to my crying.
Hope this can maybe help someone from making the same mistake.
Now, the problem is when you delete your cookies you loose access to your uploaded images that imageshack has stored for you. I didn't count, but I'm sure I had well over 1000 photos uploaded for quick access. They'll all have to be uploaded again using another more reliable email for registration.
Thanks for listening to my crying.

Hope this can maybe help someone from making the same mistake.
Wayne
******
******
0
Comments
New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.
I'm not sure how one would access their account from another computer, since the cookie would not exist on that computer.
I'm sure there is probably some way to access the account again, but I had no luck until I used the original link in my email.
1000 photos--- ouch! Don't you have to upload those one at a time also??
Kranky, when you register with imageshack, they send you an activation link in an email. You have to click that link to get the cookie. If you can't access your email after deleting cookies, you can't get back to the link. In other words, out of luck.
I've gave up on hotmail. The coin photos were only a small part of what was stored there. Years of genealogical research and email adresses of relatives. Lucky for me a lot of this was on paper.
******