Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Male Collectors

LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
Only because we let them!
imageBe Bop A Lula!!
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Comments

  • Options
    BustmanBustman Posts: 1,911 ✭
    image
  • Options


    << <i>Text >>



    image
    There is nothing more powerful than the power of goodbye
  • Options
    wam98wam98 Posts: 2,685 ✭
    WHAT image
    Wayne
    ******
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭


    << <i>WHAT image >>



    Be careful young man, I'll force you to collect Frankies!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    wam98wam98 Posts: 2,685 ✭
    Thanks for the compliment. I like Frankies too. image
    Wayne
    ******
  • Options
    wildjagwildjag Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭
    Lucy can collect me image
  • Options
    I'm going to post some pics. of my proof Frankies soon. I have some nice proof sets from 55-63 I think you'll enjoy. I'm beginning to like Franklins alot. I like J.Sinnock's designs now more so than I did a few years ago for some wierd reason. I guess everyone's collecting tastes change from time to time.
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭


    << <i>I'm going to post some pics. of my proof Frankies soon. I have some nice proof sets from 55-63 I think you'll enjoy. I'm beginning to like Franklins alot. I like J.Sinnock's designs now more so than I did a few years ago for some wierd reason. I guess everyone's collecting tastes change from time to time. >>



    a DCAM problem Free Frankie are amongst some of the most stunning jewels the mint has ever made...
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Lucy can collect me image >>




    you'd be in big trouble mr.!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162 ✭
    image Oh, Oh. Lucy is feeling froggy and ready to rumbleimage Guy's I'll post a Frankie to try and sooth her!


    imageimage

    Edited to add a DCAM Frankie


    image
    image
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    excellent!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    wildjagwildjag Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>Lucy can collect me image >>




    you'd be in big trouble mr.! >>



    At least I would die happy image
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I've decided to just collect busts.
  • Options


    << <i>Only because we let them! >>



    Yes Ma'am
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Frankie are amongst some of the most stunning jewels the mint has ever made... >>



    image

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you saying you are a collector of males?

    Glad to be an addition to the LucyBop collection, but only if I'm your favorite!image
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭


    << <i>I've decided to just collect busts. >>


    Lucy's????
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 30,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually prefer clad but I'm not adamant about it.
    tempus fugit extra philosophiam.
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777 ✭
    Isn't this what open forum threads are like? image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536 ✭


    << <i>Be careful young man, I'll force you to collect Frankies! >>


    A fate worse than death.
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>Be careful young man, I'll force you to collect Frankies! >>


    A fate worse than death. >>





    SLAP!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345 ✭
    Lucy--->image<---Conder



    image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file