Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Is MS67 a stalker???

Or is he simpler a sullen, sore loser? image

How else can he explain dredging up 3+ yr old posts to "prove" whatever point he's trying to make.

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

Comments

• cladkingcladking Posts: 28,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Or is he simpler a sullen, sore loser? image

How else can he explain dredging up 3+ yr old posts to "prove" whatever point he's trying to make. >>

Perhaps some are a little discombobulated that Legend is an innocent wannabe. image

Of course If you read HomerunHall's post a little too literally we might also be concerned for Legend's longevity. image

Tempus fugit.
  • EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clad - the notion of HRH banning Legend is almost like an everyday event. Personally, I think when the time comes they should be interred together so they can torture each other for all eternity! image

But, I don't know if you realize that the posts by her on the first page of this forum (as of this writing) are actually years old.

EVP

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

• cladkingcladking Posts: 28,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was years old. It's now long gone.

I never had a problem with buying, selling, or trading registry coins on this forum.

It is certainly a relief to have the thing settled one way or the other and just hope everyone will continue to use this forum. There have been a lot of great coin threads here even if exceedingly few started out as BST posts.

This will be a very positive developement if it cuts down on the complaints and bashing without having much effect on usage.
    Tempus fugit.
  • cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ed did not "dredge" them up. I did image See "mercurydimeguy's" thread.
  • EVP

You don't make a statement on the forum and I QUOTE LEGEND "I know I NEVER post coins for sale on the registry forum" as if you have never done it. I think it is fair to point out the truth. I see HRH has deleted her FOR SALE post which is all well and good. I will say this the registry forum has had more action today than in the past month added together. Let the flames roll image
    FORMER # 1 NOW # 3 ON ALL TIME FINEST CLAD QUARTER COLLECTION

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed
  • tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is fair to point out the truth.

Might wanna rethink this accusation then:

All you have done for the past 4 years is cry about about PCGS treated you and your Trade Dollars and it was David Hall who was masterminding the whole thing against you.

• mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Let the flames roll >>

• INXSINXS Posts: 1,202

<< <i>I'm no light weight player! >>

"Well here's another nice mess you have gotten me into" Oliver Hardy 1930

BST successful dealings with:MsMorrisine, goldman86
  • DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anybody else realize that velveeta and orange underwear are the same color?
    Doug