Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New Heritage/PCGS Registry Site

I've been trying to enter this site with my e-mail and password (which PCGS obviously has) but I not allowed in! They don't know who I am! Anybody else trying this with the same problem?
Bud
Proud recipient of the coveted "YOU SUCK!" Award, 6/03/07, 2/03/08, and 10/27/08.

Comments

  • Options
    I believe PCGS set this "koisks" thing up to draw more people into the registry set thinking and it probably wasn't intended for us who already have those sets to edit them via Heritage. If so.... I tried it myself and it doesn't work either. There is a note that you need to go to the site you set up your set on and do the editing there if you missed it. In my case.... and probably yours.... that would be PCGS itself.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file