Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Would someone please link me to the Cherrypickers guide so I can order one?

I keep getting an error 404 when I go to "The cherrypickers guide by J.T.Stanton" in my favorites. Somethin' reeeeeeeeeellly wrong here.

Thanks in advance.image


Tom
What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?

Comments

  • Options
    image
    image

    image
  • Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭



    Hey Lou...what's So M":'"" F""##> funny.image


    Tom
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355 ✭
    Most coins shop will have it. Not saying don't buy it from Stanton Books, but who knows? BTW, you'll be buying 4th edition, Vol 1. Vol.2 had been delayed for years. Vol.1 goes through nickels, Vol. 2 was to go through all the higher denominations and introduce a new numbering system. The 3rd edition covered everything, if you can find it. However, newer fs additions will not be there, but I still use it a lot for dimes, quarters, halfs etc. Just checked Amazon, they want $150 for a 4th edition vol 1, should be much less at a coin shop. Also, it's often listed as authored by Bill Fivaz, who has been noticeable by his absence in discussions of vol. 2.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

    Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

    image
  • Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    Thanks to Lou hookin' me up, a cherrypickers guide's on the way.image



    Tom
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    VetterVetter Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if the 1st edition is worth anything?
    Members I have done business with:
    Silverman68, jfoot13, GAB, ricman, Smittys, scrapman1077, RyGuy, Connecticoin, Meltdown, VikingDude, Peaceman, Patches and more.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file