Options
"Can I get more pictures, please?"
So I see a coin I really like (it's an AU $10 Indian) and I ask for additional pics (the ones in the auction were small). Since it's an Indian, the fields on the obverse are most important to me. My question was:
"Can you send some close-up pictures of this coin? I'm seriously interested, but would like to get a better look at the fields, especially on the obverse. Thanks!"
the seller responds, saying:
"The coin is graded by PCGS and would not carry the grade if there was a problem. We would not offer it for sale if we felt any different. We also have a return policy if you are not satisfied for any reason." [emphasis mine]
Seems like this is a case of "buy the holder, not the coin!"
"Can you send some close-up pictures of this coin? I'm seriously interested, but would like to get a better look at the fields, especially on the obverse. Thanks!"
the seller responds, saying:
"The coin is graded by PCGS and would not carry the grade if there was a problem. We would not offer it for sale if we felt any different. We also have a return policy if you are not satisfied for any reason." [emphasis mine]
Seems like this is a case of "buy the holder, not the coin!"
I heard they were making a French version of Medal of Honor. I wonder how many hotkeys it'll have for "surrender."
0
Comments
Russ, NCNE
and sit their fat-XXX on the chair in front of the PC, they had to put a little effort to sell their junk on ebay with
exposure to the world. Then you had the nerve to ask for something else? LMAO
Then the next thing is you'll want it shipped to you if you are privileged enough to win their auction.
Please don't get me started what all is involved to ship and all the expenses and time involved for sitting on their fat...
well hopefully you know what I mean.
But I gotta give them credit for waking up and lifting themselves off the couch.
If that's how he feels about it, then he shouldn't have bothered with any image at all.