Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

MY OPINION ON THE REGISTRY FORUM

I find it interesting to see the different opinions about this forum. Quite frankly, I read both this forum and the coin forum regularly. I post mostly to this forum because I feel any meaningful comments will get lost quickly on the coin forum unless there are a large number of readers interested. Since my specialty is Lincoln cents and many others have little or no interest in that coin, within an hour or two the post is buried on page three. Now I know I usually don't spend alot of time going thru a number of pages on the Coin forum looking for EVERY topic posted, so I don't expect others to do so either. The good thing about the Registry forum (Sleepy Hollow) IS that there aren't a large amount of posts in a given day so if someone posts an interesting subject here it probably will be looked at by those interested. It seems that DH doesn't want this forum used as the BST forum and I generally agree. Maybe the exception to this would be interesting registry type coins that are rare and become available at auction or EBAY. Being made aware of this information would be of interest to registry set owners. Key to something like this working is that the MOTIVATION of the poster should NOT be in the selling of the coin more than in informing people of the availability of the coin. JMHO. Steveimage