Options
Going to the LB show on 6/3- WHO IS GOING?
MORGANHUNTER2
Posts: 4,473 ✭
I have a few tests to take in the morning in Van Nuys, should be done by 2- who wants to get together say around 4pm and shoot the cowardly wannabees?
0
Comments
I am gonna chat with a few of my buds out west to pick a spot so we can have a git to git and show off any newps- How many are in the idea?
Oppps- key stuck.
All aboard- let's have a get to get.
Say hello.
TBT
I'll be there Tuesday night, Wednesday and Thursday. I'll have my mobile photolab set up in my hotel room @ the Hyatt if anyone wants pics of their coins taken while @ the show. You can find me @ TBT's table and I'll have a 2 way there in order to find me on the bourse!
TPN
Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.
WH
Kyle
Mike
Visit Our Website @ www.numisvision.com
Specializing in DMPL Dollars, MONSTER toners and other Premium Quality U.S. Coins
*** Visit Mike De Falco's NEW Coin Talk Blog! ***
Check out my PQ selection of Morgan & Peace Dollars, and more at:
WWW.PQDOLLARS.COM or WWW.GILBERTCOINS.COM
dizzyfoxx
I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.
eBaystore