Options
1922 PEACE $ VAM 1F I PICKED UP. (GRADED)
Here's a nice 1F I picked up the other day. A little later die state than the one in David's book. Should 2 on a normal day. This one's impossible to find. Usually see 1-2 a year and AU at best. Didn't have the opportunity to cherry it but it was well worth the price. Notice the small break even to the right of the far right ray. A tough coin.






0
Comments
Congratulations.
Free Trial
If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!!
My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
-----
Proud Owner of
2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards
Keeper of the VAM Catalog • Professional Coin Imaging • Prime Number Set • World Coins in Early America • British Trade Dollars • Variety Attribution
<< <i>Should 2 on a normal day. >>
Nice coin, but I hope you mean a 52 -- I dont see how that coin is MS. I see rub all over the face and wing.
If you can get that coin into a 62 slab, I have a 1928 Peace AU58 in a PCGS slab that I'll like you to submit for me.
Not baggin on your cherry, its a great coin and hard to find.
Nice score, not matter the grade.
TPN
I dont know.... shoulder/neck are really complete... I've seen smoothed over shoulders get in 61 holders that I've wrote down as AU-55 before I sent them out.... Even if she doesn't MS, the later die state will get her a premium... I sold a god aweful XF 1F with burnt crusty residual on the OBV. that wouldn't come off (almost a black coin) for $300 about 5 months ago... Spending $ 305 for this one was well worth it.... had the snipe set at $650... and would have pd it...
Rob
http://www.vamworld.com
and
http://www.rjrc.com