Toggle navigation
Quick Links:
Collectors Corner
|
PCGS
|
PSA
|
PSE
|
Collectors.com
|
CU
|
Coinflation
Categories
Discussions
Activity
Help
Best Of...
Sign In
Home
›
U.S. Coin Forum
Options
Hey Jack (Wolf359), lets see the hotlips!
RobJoyce1921dVAMguy
Posts:
942
✭✭
May 21, 2005 5:08AM
in
U.S. Coin Forum
Ask Jack what the VAM fairy brought him yesterday! Nice work Jack!
Rob
Rob Joyce - Dollar Variety / VAM Collector
http://www.vamworld.com
and
http://www.rjrc.com
0
Comments
Options
Wolf359
Posts:
7,666
✭✭✭
May 21, 2005 5:53AM
Here she is! This is a clean AU50+.
Multi-channel listings of coins and inventory management
Free Trial
0
Options
DorkGirl
Posts:
9,994
✭✭✭
May 21, 2005 6:03AM
Great coin Jack!! Now I need to know how to get into the good graces of the VAM fairy
Becky
0
Options
Wolf359
Posts:
7,666
✭✭✭
May 21, 2005 6:06AM
Be a complete nerd and live by your computer with a chocolate milkshake and a pile of cookies....
Multi-channel listings of coins and inventory management
Free Trial
0
Options
DorkGirl
Posts:
9,994
✭✭✭
May 21, 2005 6:18AM
<< <i>Be a complete nerd and live by your computer with a chocolate milkshake and a pile of cookies.... >>
I've got the first part of that down pretty good
, but I'm more a chips and diet pop kind of person
Becky
0
Options
VAMs4U2BuyHere
Posts:
304
May 21, 2005 6:21AM
<< <i>Be a complete nerd and live by your computer with a chocolate milkshake and a pile of cookies.... >>
I'm living that dream baby, living that dream.
0
Options
messydesk
Posts:
20,848
✭✭✭✭✭
May 21, 2005 8:24AM
Good one, Jack! EBay?
John
Keeper of the VAM Catalog •
Professional Coin Imaging
•
Prime Number Set
•
World Coins in Early America
•
British Trade Dollars
•
Variety Attribution
0
Options
Peaceman
Posts:
5,098
May 21, 2005 8:43AM
Nice... Maybe I should get into cherrypicking Morgans too..... Then I'd just have to spend 15 hours a day at my computer....lol...
0
Options
nesvt
Posts:
2,214
May 21, 2005 10:55PM
Nice find!
...and now I realize my mistake. I've been drinking vanilla shakes.
0
Options
jdsinva
Posts:
1,508
✭
May 21, 2005 11:06PM
<< <i>Nice find!
...and now I realize my mistake. I've been drinking vanilla shakes. >>
I take it coffee doesn't work then. . .
Jeff
Semper ubi sub ubi
0
Leave a Comment
Bold
Italic
Strikethrough
Ordered list
Unordered list
Format
Spoiler
Code
Quote
Heading 2
Heading 1
Emoji
Url
Image
Align left
Align center
Align right
Toggle HTML view
Toggle full page
Toggle lights
Drop image/file
Home
•
U.S. Coin Forum
Comment As ...
Comments
Free Trial
Free Trial
<< <i>Be a complete nerd and live by your computer with a chocolate milkshake and a pile of cookies.... >>
<< <i>Be a complete nerd and live by your computer with a chocolate milkshake and a pile of cookies.... >>
I'm living that dream baby, living that dream.
Keeper of the VAM Catalog • Professional Coin Imaging • Prime Number Set • World Coins in Early America • British Trade Dollars • Variety Attribution
...and now I realize my mistake. I've been drinking vanilla shakes.
<< <i>Nice find!
...and now I realize my mistake. I've been drinking vanilla shakes. >>
I take it coffee doesn't work then. . .
Semper ubi sub ubi