Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A LITTLE OFF THE SUBJECT......

I'M PISSED...Went to Taco Bell on my lunch break..someone hit my car in the parking lot !!!!

a lot of paint and a shallow dent. i cleaned off most of the paint and managed to push out the dent.. It was minor but it still sucks.....Just needed to vent....

image

Comments

  • Options
    That'll teach you to eat at Taco Bell. image
  • Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    I drive a Pinto----never had a problem like this
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    FC57CoinsFC57Coins Posts: 9,140 ✭


    << <i>I drive a Pinto----never had a problem like this >>




    There are still Pinto's on the road??? image
  • Options
    I thought they just exploded.image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file