Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Check out this 1964 Kennedy I just got. Nice Cameo!!

I bought this from ebay in an unopened 1964 proof set. Beauty huh? Appreciate your comments. Thanks

image
image
Joshua P. Merchant
image

Comments

  • Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    I like the reverse contrast. The coin looks pretty clean. Happy hunting. image
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • Options
    I WANT ONE DA%& IT.

    I just can't seem to find one in a set. Another chance coming soon
    image

    yours isimageimage If your sending it in.image
    pz
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

    (Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    Even after going through thousands of these sets, I still get a thrill when I find a nice one. Congrats!

    Russ, NCNE

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file