Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is this natural tone or AT???

imageimage
If I was half as smart as I am dumb Iwould be a genious

Comments

  • Options
    Natural, those are normally bronze in color. Its amazing how the colors are so perfectly deposited. image
  • Options
    PT...plastic toned image

    Don't they use sticker on those image
  • Options
    xbobxbob Posts: 1,979 ✭
    Definitely unnatural.

    image

    image
    -Bob
    collections: Maryland related coins & exonumia, 7070 Type set, and Video Arcade Tokens.
    The Low Budget Y2K Registry Set
  • Options
    DeadhorseDeadhorse Posts: 3,720 ✭
    Looks all good to me. image

    My toned coins develop lettering all the time, but mine all say "REDRUM".

    Must be something about this house, I dunno. 'Scuse me, but I feel the need to chop through the bathoom door with my fire axe right now.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    raysrays Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad paint job.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file