Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

MS63....OUGHT to....mean....."PURDY."

topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
That's it. MS63 should be a pretty coin. Like gold. MS63 ....gold.... is nice looking.

But Seated Liberty? HAH!

MS63= CRAP most of the time.

It's just.......WRONG.

boo hoo

Comments

  • Options
    You are correct. MS-63 should be a pretty coin.
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295 ✭
    Is there an example you have in mind for this? I've seen some very attractive MS63 seated material, and also some ugly 63s, just as I've seen in every series, even gold.
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Depends on the coin. MS63 Morgans can be very marked up especially on Liberty's cheek but on a smaller coin it wouldn't be as noticable.
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,785 ✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with topstuf. On occasion you can find a nice 63, but it seems that more times than not the coin will have some sort of problem that makes me think the coin should have graded 61 or 62.

    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file