Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

e-bay first at least for me

Recieved personal check from buyer today in the mail for a 1950 $20.00 star note. Responded by leaving positive feedback and informing him I would ship on monday. Less than an hour later got positive feedback back saying he recieved the note today and was pleased with it. Think he is a little confused.image
"Freedom of speech is a great thing.Just because you can say anything does not mean you should.

Comments

  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777 ✭
    image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trust.....it's a beautiful thing.
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    If he recently purchased several notes from several different people, perhaps he got confused.
  • Options
    VetVet Posts: 1,513


    << <i>If he recently purchased several notes from several different people, perhaps he got confused. >>


    Thats what I think must have happened. When I get off work I will go back and see what he has been buying.
    "Freedom of speech is a great thing.Just because you can say anything does not mean you should.
  • Options


    << <i>
    Thats what I think must have happened. When I get off work I will go back and see what he has been smoking. >>



    I agree. Must be some good stuff. Report back with what you come up with. image
  • Options
    RickMilauskasRickMilauskas Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭
    Your reputation precedes you.
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570 ✭

    That's better than getting a negative saying you didn't ship it image
    image
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    VetVet Posts: 1,513


    << <i>

    << <i>
    Thats what I think must have happened. When I get off work I will go back and see what he has been smoking. >>



    I agree. Must be some good stuff. Report back with what you come up with. image >>


    maybe I can work out a tradeimage
    "Freedom of speech is a great thing.Just because you can say anything does not mean you should.
  • Options
    Good for you. Dont have to worry about a negative now, just treat the customer with respect.
  • Options
    markglickermarkglicker Posts: 1,486 ✭
    Feedback is a pain in the rear. I just go in every few weeks, and leave everybody a positive. The whole thing is a joke, anyway.
  • Options
    Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536 ✭
    I deal with several people who have it set up so that when they receive feedback their system posts feedback for the other party automaticly. If they have this your feedback tripped theirs to you even though they hadn't received the note yet.
  • Options
    CoppernicusCoppernicus Posts: 1,764 ✭
    I got a positive feedback saying (roughly), "My first ebay experience, great job Jim." My name's Mike and I don't think he won any of my auctions.

    At least it was a positive!!!

    Mike
    Coppernicus

    Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!
  • Options
    VetVet Posts: 1,513
    I contacted the guy last night. Seems he purchased another $20. 1950 * note that he recieved and posted feedback for the wrong note. I ship his note in the morning.
    "Freedom of speech is a great thing.Just because you can say anything does not mean you should.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file