Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is PCGS clogged up again?

I have some economy invoices which are a good bit over the "approximate" time. Is anyone else experiencing this slowdown. At least mine have slown down. image
In an insane society, a sane person will appear to be insane.

Comments

  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does a single coin in for grade guarantee "received" 3/24/05 with NO result yet count?
    If so, then yes, it is bogged down.

    I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    I have one at about 50 days. Somebody elses just posted that arrived 19 days after mine. I figure they're probably punishing me. image

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    radiomanradioman Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    I have one in that I gave to them at the Baltimore, MD show on the 5th of March. No results Yet.
  • Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    PCGS doesn't use FIFO. If your heads in the oven and your feet are in the freezer, on average, you're comfortable. image
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328 ✭
    "I have one at about 50 days. Somebody elses just posted that arrived 19 days after mine. I figure they're probably punishing me."

    If their punishing you they must hate me. 93 days & counting for both 3163905 AND 9035539!!! imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    93 days & counting

    That sucks. What kind of submission is it?
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file