Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I can't seem to send or receive private messages

I get this message when I try to send them:
The page you were accessing requires a numeric value, you passed a string.
Error Code: 101


I have no clue what that means..

Comments

  • Options
    GonfunkoGonfunko Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭
    It means you should find an alternate method of getting fiber in your diet than consuming string. image
  • Options
    My cat does that. PM sent.
  • Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    You sent me one and I got it. Did you get my return message?image



    Tom
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the first step in banning.
    The admin must have gotten interrupted in the middle of the process and will be back after the weekend (or sooner) to finish.

    I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 47,802 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>It means you should find an alternate method of getting fiber in your diet than consuming string. image >>

    image

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

  • Options
    lathmachlathmach Posts: 4,720 ✭
    You get that message because we all have you on "Ignore".

    Ray

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file