Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

You gotta laugh at these pics...

Comments

  • Options
    WOOHOO looks like I'm gettin some new large cents!!!

    image
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,785 ✭✭✭✭
    That image would actually make a pretty cool poster.

    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295 ✭
    I don't know if I would laugh at it. Looks like a lot of nice original brown coppers to me.
  • Options
    stev32kstev32k Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭
    I would bet that is a really nice collection, but with those pictures he will be lucky to get half of what it's worth.
    Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard drive?
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777 ✭
    That's asinine- why would you go through all of that expense and time to put together a nice collection- and then try to sell it with those ridiculous photos??
    image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    He has links to better pics -- THESE would make cool wallpaper:

    Obverse

    Reverse

    Most look nice and original --- unfortunately looks like a handful of them were cleaned. Might be worth the time to tally up the values, though.
  • Options
    Coinhusker1Coinhusker1 Posts: 3,560 ✭
    ttt
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    Better pics?!? Looks like chocolate coins
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like an honest seller,and nice coins,I also would make him an offer
    If I new more about that series(price).
    Al
  • Options
    ss350camaross350camaro Posts: 4,529 ✭

    Well, I'm guessing he's fixed it since this thread was started. His pictures are full screen now and aren't that bad considering how many coins he has in one pic.

    I would be thrilled to have a Large Cent collection like that one image


  • Options
    etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭


    << <i>That image would actually make a pretty cool poster. >>



    image

    -----------

    etexmike
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Well, I'm guessing he's fixed it since this thread was started. His pictures are full screen now and aren't that bad considering how many coins he has in one pic. >>


    Yes, the pics are bigger now. When I posted this, each coin was a fly on the wall...
  • Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a pretty decent collection actually...not worth 8500, but nice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file