Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

SHAUN LIVINGSTON AUTHOGRAPHED GAME WORN SHOES

Kinda wondering if anyone would have any advice on a pair of Shaun Livingston's game worn Iverson's. They have been autographed by Shaun and he did wear them. A lot of shoe companies were sending Shaun free shoes and he would wear them a couple of times and then get a new pair. These were "NOT" worn in an NBA game but he did wear them for workouts last summer. I am from Peoria and worked for a while with his grandfather's girlfriend....Shaun lived with them. I can absolutely guarantee authenticity!! Honestly don't know what they would be worth. I believe the shoes themselves were over $100 new. Any advice....let me know!

Thanks! Tim

Promethius881969@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    hmmm

were they found in the grandfather's attic?
  • Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol...no, she brought 2 pairs to work. I got one and another guy got one. I understand the sarcasm, but it's not like the 52 mantle that was purchased at the farm auction. They are real.

Tim
    Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    What is the brand/model/size/color/? I might be interested just to have a pair of autographed shoes to wear image And yes I have feet big enough to possibly fill the shoes of a fair number of NBA players image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Livingston looks like a star in the making, or at least he did before his injury. What they are worth now and the potential are two different things. I'd say you could probably get $150-200 for them now, but if he breaks out and does some damage you could get upwards of $500 during a hot streak. Neat item.

Lee
  • Options

<< <i>or at least he did before his injury. >>

he came back later in the year and played very well as a starter.