Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1964 PR70DCAM Lincoln Cent

Does anyone know who has this pop 1 coin? I noticed that Cameron Stanley's set (and the other top sets) do not have this coin listed. Just curious if this coin is listed in a set? I can't imagine how much this coin is worth. Wonder if it would still grade a true 70DCAM today?

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense to Mr. Irwin, but that coin does not look like a 70dcam in that picture. Looks more like a 69cam.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    It sure looks a lot better than the $39,000 1963 version, though! image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

Thomas Irwin is an alias. The true owner has what is probably the finest known Lincoln cent collection. Yes, maybe even nicer than Stewart's although they have never been side by side. He's a true gentleman and collects for himself, not to see if he can beat someone by a hundredth of a point.

Jack
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never met the man, pobably never will, But I already LIKE him!

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    clackamasclackamas Posts: 5,615

<< <i>Never met the man, pobably never will, But I already LIKE him! >>

I have never met him either but do talk to him from time to time. He is a great guy and true collector.