Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Looking to trade FOR WHEATIES!

Hey everyone!

I recently got into numismatics and am starting a wheatie collection to get started. I have a lot of holes in the set and a lot of duplicates of others. No key-dates though for all who are wondering. Sorry, I told you I'm new! Im curious if there are any other newbies similar to me who are interested in swapping duplicates to fill holes in our collections. Reply if interested. Im talking circulated coins that you wouldnt mind trading by mail using normal envelopes and such. Thanks!

Joe
Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to this wonderful hobby, Joe!
    Good luck with the trading.image
  • Options
    1957joe1957joe Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Joe,
    Please turn on your PM. I'm not a newbie but I'm not a dealer (not even a wannabe). PM me a list of what you want and maybe we can get together on some trading.
    Thanks,
    Joe
  • Options
    I have lots of Wheaties that I will gladly trade. Just PM me with a list of what you need and I'll see if I have them.

Rich
    Rich
  • Options
    I have a couple of hundred wheaties,,, if you pm me with dates I will gladly look... I have no key dates though..image
    There is nothing more powerful than the power of goodbye
  • Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    Check update at bottom
  • Options
  • Options
    Have 30-s and49-s.Need 1947,1952,1954.
  • Options
    Just got back from vacation. AEast is generously giving me some wheaties including the 30-s but I still need the 49-s. I'll look through my bag of dup's and PM you if I find any of the ones you need. Thanks.
  • Options
    davekpp, check your pm

editted to say: nevermind, davekpp... turn your PM on.
  • Options
    UPDATED LIST!!
  • Options
    I have once again made a massive update to my wheatie collection and the want list has become much much smaller. PM me if you are looking to trade.

Here is what I still need:

1909-S
    1909-SVDB (Out of my price/trade range for now)
    1911-S
    1912-D
    1913-D
    1913-S
    1914-D (Out of my price/trade range for now)
    1914-S
    1915-S
    1924-D
    1928-S
    1931-D
    1931-S (Possibly in my price/trade range depending on grade)

Thats it!!! Im also looking to buy or trade for PCGS or NGC slabbed Lincoln Memorial Proofs in high grade DCAM/UCAM. PM for a list of wanted years if interested. Thanks for looking and

Joe