Home Autographs Forum
Options

couple of autographs..

pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
i figured these would fit in well on this forum?..

Sammy Davis Jr.

this one is Jack Haley (The Tin-Man on Wizard of Oz).. signed on italian currency (allied military currency).. i have no idea what the "milton bono" (or whatever it says) means at the bottom.. another movie role possibly?

·p_A·

Comments

• Options
    magikbillymagikbilly Posts: 6,780
    Hi!!!

WELCOME!! Stay! Post! Those are very nice vintage sigs. Where did you get them? Did you get them for a good price, and were you satisfied with your experience with PSA/DNA? Do you have a large collection - what do you collect?

Best and thanks!
    Billy

PS - I see Haley - you collect WOZ? I have a nice Garland that can be found in a simple search of this forum, and a nicer signed candid. I Look forward to seeing your posts image
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Awesome autographs. image
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    thanks.. i bought them on ebay, already slabbed by psa/dna.. i dont have alot of "vintage" autographs.. and most of what i have is sports related, but i like celebrity autographs too.. i dont really collect anything particular, just whatever jumps out at me, (and that i can afford)..

here are a few more..

Rock Marciano

Jack Dempsey

..and i have alot of "pack-pulled" autograph cards..

imageimage

Rosco P. Coltrane

imageimage

imageimage

·p_A·
  • Options
    Really nice stuff! I like the Twilight cards, and that is a very nice Dempsy. I have posted a few things from my collection for you to see image

Best,
    Billy
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    PA -- wow....beauties on the Marciano and Dempsey. I am a boxing fan and haven't gone there yet regarding auto's...image
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options

<< <i>PA -- wow....beauties on the Marciano and Dempsey. I am a boxing fan and haven't gone there yet regarding auto's...image >>

Hi DirtyHarry image

In my Lifeboat cast collection thread I have the signature of Canada Lee - I understand he was a boxer and I'll tell you - his signature is maybe the toughest thing I have sought! I found it mislisted on eBay for $6.00. I was not able to find out a lot about his boxing career.

Best,
    Billy
  • Options
    imageimage
    ------------------------ Gary
    ºoº coinhead1.
    Never act dumber than you are period
    imageimageimage
    Meg Ryan Amanda Tapping Dana Delany
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Very Impressive