Options
The 5 Pengo is back from grading!! PICS!!
MS66!!
It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!
0
Comments
World Coin & PM Collector
My Coin Info Pages <> My All Experts Profile
Collecting:
Conder tokens
19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm
09/07/2006
<< <i>MS66!!
That's not a CAMEO????
Can't be-that is as proof (if the image is accurate) as any proof coin I've seen posted.
I wonder what you paid for it, considering slabbing costs. Is this coin for your collection or for resale? What would this coin fetch on E-bay? Is there a strong premium over Krause on this St. Stephen 900th anniversary 1938 proof re-strike?
I must tell you I paid $22.00 for a fairly nominal 1938 MS63 UNC , unslabbed, nice 'n bright avec lustre, about 6 months ago.
Edited for syntax
is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
<< <i>No, this is a MS coin.
Can't be-that is as proof (if the image is accurate) as any proof coin I've seen posted.
I wonder what you paid for it, considering slabbing costs. Is this coin for your collection or for resale? What would this coin fetch on E-bay? Is there a strong premium over Krause on this St. Stephen 900th anniversary 1938 proof re-strike?
I must tell you I paid $22.00 for a fairly nominal 1938 MS63 UNC , unslabbed, nice 'n bright avec lustre, about 6 months ago.
Edited for syntax >>
I paid $12.50 for the coin and $11 for the grading. I picked up the coin because I really liked the design! The proof re-strike is still in and should be home soon!