Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What About 1971 ???!!!!

We went from the 50's to the 60's and then to 1972!!!!! I have a ton of 1971 Football that I was waiting for a set registry special to send in. What are the odds that PSA is going to skip 2 freakin years in their specials? Hey, PSA can you change the special to 1970 to 2005? Give a brother a break. image
Looking for 1971 Topps Football PSA 8 NQ or above, and slowly working my way into the 1962 Topps Football Set. Check out my 1972 Topps Football Set 100% Complete.

Comments

• Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>We went from the 50's to the 60's and then to 1972!!!!! I have a ton of 1971 Football that I was waiting for a set registry special to send in. What are the odds that PSA is going to skip 2 freakin years in their specials? Hey, PSA can you change the special to 1970 to 2005? Give a brother a break. image >>

I've been complaining about this for a while - it makes no sense whatsoever. If modern is defined as 1972 to present, then why was did the 1960's special snub 1970 and 1971? Not well thought through in my opinion.

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    Send them an e-mail. I did this AM and was told the message will be passed on to the powers that be. I specifically stated that according to the message boards there is substantial demand for a 70 & 71 special as well as tallboys and 50's.

Mike

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    What was the 50's special? I wasn't around at that time?

Mike

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports