Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Heritage Black Refractor!!!

How funny is this:

As I was walking out of the local card shop the owner hands me a few free heritage packs....the second of which contains:

Javy Lopez Black Refractor /56

Better late than never!!

Kevin

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Kevin!
    Can't beat that! I have a Tejada black I will trade you for a few chromes/sp's to complete my set.

thanx for sharing
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Congrats! I have yet (doubt i'll be buying anymore) to pull any black refractors or autos....image
    Ryan
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Mike

Im interested in the Tejada black...I think I may have gotten some more chromes since the last time we talked..shoot me
    your list again

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>Mike

Im interested in the Tejada black...I think I may have gotten some more chromes since the last time we talked..shoot me
    your list again

Kevin >>

Will be done Kevin
    How did your team do on the draft? On the trade side, I'm actually happy to see Randy come to us - if he comes to work!

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The bucs FINALLY picked up a back..Carnell Williams, who should fit really nice behind Alstott. Moss is a beast but who is
    going to throw it to him??

Kev
  • Options

<< <i>who is
    going to throw it to him?? >>

Kevin
    Off the wall? Andrew Walter, Arizona State, broke Elway's Pac-Ten record for career touchdown passes.
    Raiders rated him the number one quarterback in the draft - now remember they did - not me - I'm only good at rating hooters!LOL Seriously, I don't know - see who's healthy when the clock starts ticking in the regular season. I'm neither a Gannon nor a big Collins fan.

Good luck with TB - I still like your head coach.
    mike
    Mike