Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

where is central states going to be held? ....when?...time?

mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
also...when is the general public allowed in?

Comments

• Options
    JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
    CSNS will be held 5/6-8 in downtown St. Louis. You may get in at 10A, without charge. If you want to pay $50, you can get in Wed. afternoon and Thurs afternoon, both at 3P. I will repost the PNG invitation that will allow you in for the PNG day on Thurs from 9-3. Hope this helps.
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭
    66th Anniversary CSNS Convention
    America's Center
    701 Convention Plaza
    St. Louis, Missouri

Public Hours
    May 6 (Fri.) 10-6
    May 7 (Sat.) 10-6
    May 8 (Sun.) 10-2

I'l be at Table #409; if you attend, stop by and say hi.

edited to added: Here is a link to more Central States info, including more details on the info Julian is describing:
    Central States

edited again to add the link to the PNG invitation Julian is referring to : link
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

<< <i>66th Anniversary CSNS Convention
    America's Center
    701 Convention Plaza
    St. Louis, Missouri

Public Hours
    May 6 (Fri.) 10-6
    May 7 (Sat.) 10-6
    May 8 (Sun.) 10-2

I'l be at Table #409; if you attend, stop by and say hi.

edited to added: Here is a link to more Central States info, including more details on the info Julian is describing:
    Central States

edited again to add the link to the PNG invitation Julian is referring to : link >>

will do dood!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file