Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Recommendations for Autographs

Does anyone have any experience buying autographed materials? Who are the more trustworthy sellers? I would like to get some good material but I don't really know who to go with. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Nail
    My favorite way to look for autos is to search ebay under PSA/DNA and check out all the stuff.

PSA/DNA authenticated items along with Upper Deck Authenticated are trustworthy IMO. There are many others. Caution - insure the item is actually PSA/DNA authenticated and not just spammed.
    I like the items that have a specific numbered COA and matching numbered sticker on the item. If the item also has a letter with a pic of the same item - a bonus!

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    I see a lot of Mounted Memories out there also. Any info on them. Of course their website says that they are the best so I should believe that, right?
  • Options
    dunerduner Posts: 625
    personally, i like uda and tri star...basically companies that only certify items that are signed in the presence of a company rep. the next tier is the psa, gai, etc....as respectable as they are, it's still only an opinion. Schwartz is respectable too, but they have a limited selection.

as for mounted memories, they're very respectable, but like schwartz have a limited selection...i think they only authorize items signed in their presence too but i'm not sure.
    Duner a.k.a. THE LSUConnMan
    lsuconnman@yahoo.com

• Options

Yes, Tri Star is a geat company.
  • Options
    My favorite way to look for autos is to search ebay under PSA/DNA and check out all the stuff.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks, very nice.