Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Looking for 1967 Ricketts

I am looking for a 1967 Dave Ricketts #589 PSA 8, centering needs to be decent if possible. Please PM with your price and scan.

Thanks,

Stingray

Comments

• StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    No one?

Stingray
  • how about a CSA 8 and you can send it in to see if it is a PSA 8?
    ebay:1967topps
    1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
    Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff
  • Huh???

There was just one on ebay and it looks like you didn't bid more than $11 for it??
    ebay:1967topps
    1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
    Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff
    Wow you got that one pretty cheap. I did not bid on that one. Doing 75s now.

Stingray
  • Hi Stingray,

I have one listed on ebay right now that is a PSA-8 and it looks great.

Check it out using an ebay search for 67' Ricketts or under my user name: jeej.

Good luck!

Jim
    Buyer and Seller of PSA graded Baseball Cards from 1900-1980.

Check out my ebay auctions listed under seller ID: jeej
    Please re-read my post. Not a bad card, though the starting price seems a little high, IMO.

Stingray