Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Need Garbage Pail Kids Expert for helping indentify this card

it's (c) 1986 Topps Chewing gum

and it doesn't have any number in teh top right corner, Is this worth the money to send in for grading? thanks and please reply soon

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Im not sure but I think it is from the 3rd series. Some of the GPK cards have variations. The person to ask is wabbitwax he is currently still involved with GPK

also try a google search a few guys have checklists of all the cards ever made.

steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    ya i know but i am wondering if this card is rare cause it doesn't have any number on it. I want to send in for grading but i want to make sure before i do because if it worth nothing then u know i wouldn't send it in image thanks for the info
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Here is the answer to your question.

It is worth whatever someone will pay for it. It doesn't matter if it is "rare" or not. If someone is only willing to pay $.01 for it, that is all it is worth, on the other hand, if someone really wants it and is willing to pay hundreds for it, then that is what it is worth. All Sports and non sports items are variable and depend on who is looking for what and at what time. All you have to do is check ebay and you will see that some items get hundreds while the same exact item sells for less.

So basically do whatever you feel like doing. If you feel it is worth sending in for grading, then do it. You never know what you will get for your item until you list it.
  • Options
    thanks image
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    Your card has a number on the upper right hand side. It is in black ink by the flower pot.