Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

'69 psa 9 #260 Reggie Jackson ending today

If anyone's interested in outcome, there is 1969 psa 9 #260 Reggie Jackson Rookie ending today...

I personally think this card is sweet.

PSA 9 Reggie Rookie Card
RIP GURU

Comments

• RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If anyone's interested in outcome, there is 1969 psa 9 #260 Reggie Jackson Rookie ending today...

I personally think this card is sweet.

PSA 9 Reggie Rookie Card >>

beautiful card! I personally think the card is sweet, the price is sour!
  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    this guy has some sweet cards...

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • rock bottom is at the top of my list.
    I love candy cards
  • Rockbottom is definately one of my top favorite Ebay sellers.
  • SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    manomanomanoman....if I only had da moneyimage

I still haven't been able to swing even a PSA 8 'cause they keep goin' higher that I wanna pay on the bayimage

Steve
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Mickey's has been buying a lot of high-dollar cards lately (and sets) - I wonder why? Could he be trying to flip this one? Seems like he paid all the wood at over $4,400.00...
  • Ebay sales from last year:

$8,433.00 2/23
    $6,500.00 3/31
    $5,600.00 5/2
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    What would be the best way to sell that card, through Ebay or auction house? What is the SMR for a PSA 9 Jackson. What is the background on the guy who bought it, I see his name all the time on Ebay.

Stingray
  • kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭

<< <i>Ebay sales from last year:

$8,433.00 2/23
    $6,500.00 3/31
    $5,600.00 5/2 >>

That is a beautiful PSA 9 card. I didn;t realize that it was that much last year.
  • Could it be the 60s and 70s are becoming relatively saturated with declining prices realized even for high end cards like this? A PSA 9 75 topps mini reggie that was a strong PSA 9, also sold a month or so ago for 50% of SMR.

interesting...

GG
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭
    A PSA 9 Reggie rookie sold for $5,750 last month in Superior's auction.

Hey Zodiac, do you have a list of prices realized that you could send me? I'm interested in what PSA 9 baseball HOF'er rookie cards have sold for. I have a pretty comprehsive list of the last 6 months or so, but it's spotty before that.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>Could it be the 60s and 70s are becoming relatively saturated with declining prices realized even for high end cards like this? A PSA 9 75 topps mini reggie that was a strong PSA 9, also sold a month or so ago for 50% of SMR.

interesting...

GG >>

To an extent, that seems to be the case. But, cards like this one should have some staying power, and seeing last years numbers, I believe he should make out well on it.
  • I wonder if thats what the guy that spent 8,000+ on it last year was telling himself?

GG
  • BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭

<< <i>What is the background on the guy who bought it, I see his name all the time on Ebay.

Stingray >>

LOL. You should, he is on many collector's list as the best dealer (including my #1). Not only check his auctions but his site as well Mickey's
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>What is the background on the guy who bought it, I see his name all the time on Ebay.

Stingray >>

LOL. You should, he is on many collector's list as the best dealer (including my #1). Not only check his auctions but his site as well Mickey's >>

Buc
    I agree! If Mickey's bought it for 4400$, he knows what he's doing and for all we know already has a buyer.

mike
    Mike
  • jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    Whenever I outbid Mickey's, or even if they outbid me, I feel like I was bidding on the right card.
  • The card is easily worth $6000+ especially with the centering as nice as that one. Someone would have done well even if they dropped $5000 on it. $4450 was a steal.

Just my 2 cents.
  • no 38 goudeys though... and only 150 total cards in pre-war, with 102/150 being 41 playball. I thought maybe I had a good lead here dang it!!!

GG
  • I love candy cards
  • I think one of those Jacksons was reviewed and given a PSA 10, it was on display at a show last year.
    I love candy cards