Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2005 Topps Heritage boxes for sale - sealed from a case and only 2 left

I have two boxes left for sale of 2005 Topps Heritage baseball, and these are sealed from a case and the last two left. Price for one is $69 + S/H and for both of them is $66/box + S/H. This will be through Paypal only and if you need to see my Ebay ID and feedback feel free to check it on Ebay - it is slvnumber2 and I have perfect feedback. Either send me a PM or e-mail me at slavenumber2@aol.com.

Please no trade offers.

"Why is it that Superman could stop a bullet with his chest, yet he ducked when somebody threw a chair at him?"
"
" Go ahead and get your fancy barely visible cell phones that get the internet, play DVD's, and can speak 5 languages. As for me and my Atari cell phone it works, it weighs 7 pounds, it is 14 inches long, and it looks like I could call in an airstrike from a remote desert it is so large!"

Comments

• Options
    FYI - these boxes have been sold already. Thank you for looking.
    "Why is it that Superman could stop a bullet with his chest, yet he ducked when somebody threw a chair at him?"
    "
    " Go ahead and get your fancy barely visible cell phones that get the internet, play DVD's, and can speak 5 languages. As for me and my Atari cell phone it works, it weighs 7 pounds, it is 14 inches long, and it looks like I could call in an airstrike from a remote desert it is so large!"