Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Have Camera Will Travel!!!! Coin Photography Services

If anyone is interested in having their collection photographed I've decided to start a little side business photographing coins!

If you live in the SoCal area (within 2 hours of Los Angeles) and want your collection photographed for insurance purposes, display on the Boards or even perhaps to sell via Ebay I can travel to you and take the pics at your location. The coins will never leave your possesion. There are many Board members that photograph collections, but they require you to send them your coins and this might cause some people some concern, especially if they are quite valuable.

I'm also going to setting up at a small local show in Anaheim on May 15th so you are certainly welcome to bring your coins and have them photographed, edited and printed while you wait! And I'm even thinking about setting up my mobile studio in my hotel room @ the Long Beach show in case you might be in town for that show.

So here's what you get --

Obverse & reverse pics of your coins -- example of my photos --
imageimage

The photo(s) are then edited and burned onto a CD. You also get a color print of both the obverse and reverse pics.

If you like to keep your coins in a vault, the color prints are a nice way to still be able to look at your collection and show it off to friends/family/club members.

The JPG images will be cropped to a size that will allow them to be uploaded to other sites for hosting purposes so that you can "cut and paste" your pics right into posts on this forum as well as others. And if you want I can even upload them for you and set up an account such as I have in a Collection form --

Here's my collection as an example

Prices --

$10 a coin which includes the digital photos, editing and 2 color prints.

There is a minimum though. Depending on location and travel distance 50-100 coins, basically the further away from LA, CA the higher the minimum.

Please feel free to PM me for more info.

TPN

Comments