Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Turnaround time on April Promo

What has been the turnaround time for everyone under the April Promo?

Comments

• Options
    I shipped on Monday 4/4, got my grades via e-mail last Friday and recieved my shipment from PSA yesterday (4/25) - so about three weeks total.
    John Vineyard

• Options
    I have had some that took 4 days and some that took 2 weeks. I imagine it has to do with the quantity and obscurity of the cards you submit.
  • Options
    I have two separate submissions that both happened to arrive on the 6th, although they were sent on two different days.

No word yet.
  • Options
    Submission Received 4/18 - No results as yet.
    30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
    Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me
  • Options
    John, willsr - How large were your submissions? I always wonder how much of a difference that makes.

I mailed my first sub of 100 on 4/2 and the second on 4/4. Im planning on 45 days so anything earlier would be a surprise.
  • Options
    My submission was 85 cards. 75 were T-99s.
    John Vineyard

• Options
    My submissions were much smaller. I submitted about a couple of 8 card submissions and three 20 card submissions.
  • Options

Submitted April 15th (Rec. April 18th) Graded April 21 back in my hands on April 25!

Brian
    Scottsdale Baseball Cards
    Brian
    Scottsdalecards.com
    http://www.Scottsdalecards.com/
  • Options
    CubfanCubfan Posts: 1,545
    Wow, that was quick. Still no word on mine.
  • Options
    Although my Star Wars submissions came back real fast, my Battlestar Galactica submissions are still outstanding. One submitted 4/19 and the other on 4/29. This lends creedence to my theory on the obscurity of the cards. I am sure that BSG cards/stickers are not graded too often whereas Star Wars cards are probably graded every week.
  • Options
    I slipped another submission under the wire - postmarked April 29 - recieved May 6. This was a group of 50 1964 JFKs.
    John Vineyard

• Options
    Im up to 5 weeks now.
  • Options

I just sent in (90) 1959 You'll Die Laughing cards from Cellos we just cracked and they received them 5-6 (Post Marked 4-29). I'm hoping they will be done next week. Number 1 set in the registry here I come!

Brian
    Scottsdalecards.com
  • Options
    joker73joker73 Posts: 497
    5/6 seems to be a popular check-in day ... I've got a batch of T68s, N222s, and a random N346 that was entered that day. Based on some other turnarounds, hopefully I'll have grades soon image.
  • Options
    When my third submission had not been checked in after a reasonable time, they said they had been delayed due to a card show. Thats probably why they were all checked in on 5/6 regardless of when they actually received them.
  • Options
    I just got the email with my grades from the submission checked in on 5/6 - so a 10 day turn around.
    John Vineyard

• Options
    You guys are killing me. Still no word. Almost six weeks.
  • Options

<< <i>I just sent in (90) 1959 You'll Die Laughing cards from Cellos we just cracked and they received them 5-6 (Post Marked 4-29). I'm hoping they will be done next week. Number 1 set in the registry here I come! >>

The grades just came back. Now I have the #1 SET. I was hoping for a few more PSA 10's.

Invoice #4287019 Zip 85255

Brian
    Scottsdalecards.com
  • Options
    joker73joker73 Posts: 497
    I'm jealous ... no word on mine yet. After they finish Keith's, they better do mine image.
  • Options
    I got the shipping and grades available emails yesterday (Monday) and just picked up my cards at the post office (Tuesday). Can't get much faster than that - door to door in 19 days.
    John Vineyard