Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

This is getting old.......................Grades?

PCGS Order Status for Invoice # 903xxxx

Your shipment was entered on 02/18/2005. Further processing is pending.

To view another order please enter your invoice number and click the "Next Order" button.

Economy Service Current estimated turnaround: approximately 40 days.

Comments

• Options
    Give them a call. Your submission form may have some wrong information on it which is delaying the order. I remember a thread (or HRH Q&A) stating that "problem submissions" move to the back and get delt with when there is time......
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    40 working days... With Feb. being a short month, and take away holidays, weekends, showdates. Has it passed 40 working days at this time?
    Dan
  • Options
    haletjhaletj Posts: 2,192
    Maybe the wait is good news... ie you have a super pop-top rarity that they've been scrutinizing for a month. Remember Clackamas's modern submission with the 68-d fs nickel took forever.
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't feel too bad. I dropped of a "coin" with NGC on FEB 28th at the Long Beach coin show, paid EXPRESS for it ($65.) and don't have it back yet.

Of course, in my case, I'm grateful as it means NGC is doing their job. image

peacockcoins

• Options
    weresteveweresteve Posts: 1,224

<< <i>40 working days... With Feb. being a short month, and take away holidays, weekends, showdates. Has it passed 40 working days at this time? >>

It has more than passed 40 days by now ... I asked PCGS about a submission that hit on 03/03 and it had just hit 40 business days on Monday according to them ... bad part is ... my submission arrived when the posted turnaround was 30 working days.

Steve
    1st You Suck - 04/07/05 - Thanks MadMarty!

Happy Rock Wrens

You're having delusions of grandeur again. - Susan Ivanova
    Well, if you're gonna have delusions, may as well go for the really satisfying ones. - Marcus Cole