Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

750 Wheat back pennies! EBAY starting at face value

Up for auction is a lot of $7.50 worth of Wheatback pennies. I picked these up to find a couple fillers for my lincoln albums, these are not searched heavily, the only thing i looked for when i went through these, was the ones to fill holes in my album.

Bidding starts at face value plus ebay fee's ($.35)

Just looking to unload em' Text
I'd rather be driving a titleist

Comments

• Options
    $12.00 shipping!!! Have you had this checked at USPS?
    Jeremy
    North Pole, Alaska...
    I pee'd on the Arctic Circle...
    My E-bay Stuff
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    You can sent them in a 'Flat Rate' priority box for something like $7.50, which I think is still more than you need.
    That's PRIORITY, add delivery conf. for another 0.35 & for $8 you're good to go.

$12, cheeze image
  • Options
    do you guys think thats too much? ive never shipped pennies out, they feel super heavy...

Ill be happy to reviese it, what do you guys give for an estimate for shipping?

Around $8?

• Options
    bump

• Options

<< <i>do you guys think thats too much? ive never shipped pennies out, they feel super heavy...

Ill be happy to reviese it, what do you guys give for an estimate for shipping?

Around $8? >>

Put them in a Priority Flat Rate Box obtainable from the United States Post Office. Costs: $7.70. You're mailing 5 pounds of pennies.
    Love in Jesus & Xanadu,

Apostle Saint Dennis

eMail

SmartEnterprises: The Phoenix!

Log on to: Church Of The Holy Ghost
  • Options
    Round that $7.70 up to $8 for your benefit.
    Jeremy
    North Pole, Alaska...
    I pee'd on the Arctic Circle...
    My E-bay Stuff
  • Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    I plugged in my zip code and it showed 15.80! Yikes man!
  • Options
    ah christ, i guess ill have to figure out some other way to sell these damn things off...i dont feel right goign buy the fixed rate box, i dont like packing stuff in there and trying to ship it out packaged poorly....

I dont blame any of ya for not bidding, i guess ill just cash them in at the bank, somebody will be happy.....screw it

• Options
    PM sent
    Love in Jesus & Xanadu,

Apostle Saint Dennis

eMail

SmartEnterprises: The Phoenix!

Log on to: Church Of The Holy Ghost