Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: Full red 1909-s Indian Cent. Anyone who has submission priviledges to ngc interested? Picture.

It is currently pcgs ms64rd, but it is quite nice. I want to sell it but want an expert opinion first of if it would grade ms65rd at ngc (I saw an ngc 65rd not any better) or upgrade to 65rd at pcgs. I could submit it to pcgs myself, but I am not a member of the ngc collectors society or whatever it is called. Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Options
    Nocerino18Nocerino18 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I think the coin is stunning but without the coin in hand it is too hard to tell if it would upgrade. I think anyone telling you otherwise would just be speculating.
    Coin Superstore's Ebay Auctions
    Personal Ebay Auctions
    My Website
    ---------------------------------------------
    ALWAYS LOOKING TO PURCHASE
    TOP 100 MORGANS / HOT 50
    TOP 50 PEACE VAMS
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    No offense, but the pics aren't all that great so I honestly couldn't say...
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NGC downgrades the PCGS coins I send to them.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    haletjhaletj Posts: 2,192
    Yeah, my pics are always blury. My mom who was a photography major took them! Actually, they would be better if we had used a tripod. Anyway, there are no ticks, no spots, full luster, and sufficient strike for ms65, maybe the color is not just completely as fresh as it could be. Maybe that's why I think ngc would have a better chance of grading it ms65 than pcgs would.
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭

<< <i>NGC downgrades the PCGS coins I send to them. >>

Duhhh!image
    Thast why you crack them out!image
  • Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    I believe you can get submitting privelages to NGC through Ebay, or the ANA. Either website should have information.

My Ebay reference could be out of date. I'm not sure if there promotion is still active.

I submit to NGC all the time. Drop me a PM if you need the coin submitted. I'll take care of it for you.
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    haletjhaletj Posts: 2,192
    Thanks D5! Yeah, I think I can do it through ebay and even get 10% off. We'll have to see how it goes!