Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Not a Registered User - Ebay

Last night I had a Bonds rookie card auction end and when I looked at the details this morning, the winning bidder was listed as Not a Registered User. Anybody have any experience with this. What obligtaion if any do I have to this bidder? How do you bid and be not registered? I suspect it is as if the auction didn't take place. Can I get back my listing fees if so? By the way prior to that auction the bidder's feedback was below 90. I may be lucky. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    wallst32wallst32 Posts: 513 ✭✭
    Just file a non-paying bidder claim and you will receive all your fees back. It takes a few weeks though.

You could also second chance offer it to the 2nd place bidder.

I would imagine the bidder quit or was removed from ebay after the bid was submitted.
  • Options
    A761506A761506 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭
    The NPB claim will be honored immediately actually, since he is NARU. Your fees will be returned and you can relist any time you like.
  • Options
    image Thanks for the info. I filled the NPB and received credit immediately. Thanks again
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    This thread reminded me that I had a couple NARU's who had stiffed me. I just now filed an NPB complaint and got the instant refund too.

This is a great place. Thanks.