Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Congratulations to Dave Sands (Dave's spare change)

I would like to personally congratulate Dave Sands for having just completed his 1932-1964 Washington quarter mint state collection. Dave, it was a lot of fun getting to know you and talking coins, and I'm also glad I was able to help contribute a few coins of my own for your set. The set looks great, Dave, and just wanted to say "JOB WELL DONE, my friend!" Now we'll see if you decide to keep going for more upgrades, but for now, I think it is great you have completed this collection with very nice coins, and in a relatively small amount of time! No easy task, for sure! Sit back, take a look at what you've accomplished and enjoy it! We'll have that drink to celebrate next time we get together, and it's on me!

To Dave, a great guy and a great coin collector! image

Tom Schiera

Comments

• Options
    Dittos from me.

Todd
    Todd Abbey
  • Options
    rkfishrkfish Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to one of the "good guys" !! image Always a pleasure to talk with Dave..........
    Steve

Check out my PQ selection of Morgan & Peace Dollars, and more at:
    WWW.PQDOLLARS.COM or WWW.GILBERTCOINS.COM
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a quality set, cherry-picked from the best!

Look forward to knowing you, Dave, and welcome to the Washingtons!
  • Options
    Thanks to one and all, approx.two years ago i had no intentions of ever doing this set but now i'm very pleased that i decided to embark on this journey since i have reached my goal of completion.
    The best part of doing a set is the acquaintances you make along the way, much more valuable to me than the coins will ever be.image
    As far as upgrades from this point on? Still seeking pedigreed pieces for the set, tough to do with Pcgs's new policy but i truely enjoy having different pedigrees and this is the theme of my set.
    I will list the current pedigrees i have in a later post so if anyone has some others to offer...........

Dave image
    Love those toned Washingtons