Home Sports Talk

Mets going down tonight

stevekstevek Posts: 27,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just tuned in to the game. Phils already winning 2 - 0 with Wolf on the mound. Should be over. Maybe Thome can pull out of his slump with a big night.

Comments

• kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    wolf always seems to pitch his best against the mets. and pat the bat is a mets killer!
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 - 0 in the bottom of the fifth. Burrell hits another one. It's over! The only negative thing about this game is the Phils won't get to bat in the bottom of the ninth! Ha! Ha!
    Pat's murdering the ball against everybody this year.
    steve its not over yet. mets have come back 3 times in the 8th inning this year.

your starting to get on my nerves!! first you beat up on my cowboys now maybe my mets! LOL image
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Man, first Myers shuts down the Braves and now Wolf is zipping the Mets...I expected hitting, but pitching too??

....who was that guy on here who said Pat the Bat was going to set records this year??

Kevin
    clifford the big black dog!!!!!! 5-4 now 1 out!!
    well nice finish congrats phils for holding on. this is going to be a great division race to the end!

ps.. did anyone see derek lee's homerun for the cubs? man out of the stadium in cincy it was a moonshot!! watch sportscenter something to see!
    Well I'll give credit where credit is due - your Mets fought back and made it interesting.

Agreed - should be a great division race this year.

Go Phils!!!!!
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    can we PLEASE get rid of Tim Worell......just when I thought Mesa was bad, man I hate this guy...did we get him from the Mets??

JS
  • KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    Nice win Phil fans

Hopefully we get the next one
    Stats from Pat the Bat - 5 homers and LEAGUE LEADING 19 RBIs!

PHI OF 13 52 7 19 3 0 5 19 37 6 11 0 0 .417 .712 .365
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>can we PLEASE get rid of Tim Worell......just when I thought Mesa was bad, man I hate this guy...did we get him from the Mets??

JS >>

Worell is bad - I wonder why Wagner didn't get the call? A 4 run lead against that Mets lineup isn't much, actually.