Home Sports Talk

Venting....I said this and I will say it again...

...the biggest bone headed move the Yankees made in the off season was not signing Jon Lieber. I was at a regular season game where the Yankees beat the Red Sox 10+ to single digits and Lieber took a No No into the 7th inning. I was also at Game 2 of the ALCS against the Sox which the Yanks won and he took a No Hitter into the 5th inning. Lieber practically owned Boston during the regular season except Game 6 of the ALCS which he didn't pitch that poorly and gave up a Homer to Belhorn. Lieber led the Yankee starters last year with a 14-8 record.

Now look at Lieber's 3-0 2.49 ERA start.

Comments

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The O's OWN you all. I thought it meant Orioles, but I guess it means Owns the yanks

JS
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>...the biggest bone headed move the Yankees made in the off season.. >>

...was signing a group of pitchers who are old enough and broken down to the point of needing to be put into rest homes.

They've lost 3 in a row and are putting their faith today into....Kevin Brown?

Wow, I guess 200 million can buy you everything but a pitching staff huh spammy?