Home Q & A Forum
Options

Question about membership and free grades...

FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
Dear PCGS Gawds,

Background to the questions... I'm heading into Iraq and will not be back anytime soon... I've got 4 free grades to get submitted, but would like to wait until I return, however, my subscription is probably going to run out prior to my return.

The questions are...

Should I go ahead and renew my membership early to be able to keep the 4 free grades I already have?

Would I have a problem submitting the 4 grades from my previous membership?

Would the new membership be added to the end of my current membership or start immediately?

Does the possibility exist that I can hold onto the free grades and submit them when I return after renewing my membership?

On another note... Mr Hall stated PCGS was going to ask the Registry participants if they wanted the 1965 - present Jefferson Nickels sets to end and another set to start... any idea when that poll might be conducted? I'd like to get my answer included... end the set at 2003 and start another please.

Thanks!

Steve
U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭

Steve,

We always help those who serve our county.

Just send whatever coins you want graded by us to my attention...attach a copy of this note...and I'll take care of you. Now or anytime after you return.

Thanks...and be safe.

David