Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

The Golden Silver Collection

This collection was on exhibit at the Kansas City ANA (Non-Judged Exhibit) 4-8-05 thru 4-10-05. I own this collection and I wonder if anyone saw it, and what were your impressions. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Edited to say I'm not going to play in this game.

Ken
  • Options
    Thanks, Ken. I am trying to get Coin World or Numismatic News to do an article. It appears at this time they probably won't. I'll know soon. If they do, I would rather tell the story there. If they don't, I'll tell the story on this message board. Can you tell me if anyone else you know saw the set and had a reaction? I can tell you I spent a LOT of time and money building this set. Thanks again, Ken. I'll be back here soon with additional comments.

Paul
  • Options
    Edited to say I'm not going to play in this game.

Ken
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's wrong telling the story here and then maybe there?
    Telling it here may make it more of a convincing reason to have it picked up by one of the mags........

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Here is a foto of one of the 49.....see attached....
  • Options
    You make a good point. The story is long and controversial. I just want to be sure that I don't blow it. So far, the way I'm going, I don't think I'm doing it right. Maybe I should tell it....
  • Options
    see attached for the buffalo.....
  • Options
    This is a pic test. These are nice coins, but did not make my 49 coin set for either grade or color.
  • Options
    SandhawkSandhawk Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

How about the image story already...........

imageimage

• Options
    For the long story, see the U. S. Coin Forum now, thread entitled, "...take a look, see attached..." thanks, Paul
  • Options
    For anyone interested, this collection will be on exhibit at the PAN show in Monroeville, PA in May 2005.
  • Options

Here is a pic of the 49 coins together.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    For anyone interested (I suspect there are few listeners left), I have finally put pics of each coin on the registry forum. I need to do a better job of pictures. It took me this long to get this far, so I suspect it will be a while before I make any updates. Probably the reverses are next on my to-do list.

The Golden Silver Collection
This discussion has been closed.