Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Sac $ Registry set for sale on eBay

I have just listed my Sac $ Registry set on eBay. It was #3.

I am getting ready to move, have a couple of start of businesses going, 2 children under 2 years old, a full time job, a part time job and no time to breathe.

I decided to lighten the inventory and just keep the SBA$'s.

The Ike's will be going up today or tomorrow. I think I will keep the 1972 T2 MS66 and sell all the rest. If you want to make an offer PM me quick. They are all PQ coins as I have had my pick over the years and always kept the very best for my set. Most of my MS66 coins are borderline MS67's and should command a premium.

eBay Sac set and a lot of others!
(PAST) OWNER #1 SBA$ REGISTRY COLLECTOIN

Comments

• Options
    NumisMeNumisMe Posts: 841 ✭✭
    I'd love to have some (or even all) of them, but I can't afford them. Don't you think your pricing is a bit OUT THERE!.
  • Options
    No, I think the pricing is about right.

It is in line with prior sales of all of these coins and lower then the PCGS price guide for most.

We will see in about a week if I am wrong.

These TOP POP Sac's do not go cheap, but there have always been plenty of buyers at these levels.
    (PAST) OWNER #1 SBA$ REGISTRY COLLECTOIN
  • Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have just listed my Sac $ Registry set on eBay. It was #3.

I am getting ready to move, have a couple of start of businesses going, 2 children under 2 years old, a full time job, a part time job and no time to breathe.

The Ike's will be going up today or tomorrow. I think I will keep the 1972 T2 MS66 and sell all the rest. If you want to make an offer PM me quick. They are all PQ coins as I have had my pick over the years and always kept the very best for my set. Most of my MS66 coins are borderline MS67's and should command a premium.
    >>

David,

Sorry to hear how hectic life has become for you. hope you continue to check in to the forums. Personally, I have always enjoyed and appreciated your insights and knowledge.

Now, as for your Ike's. If there was ever a time for me to win the old lottery this is it!! image

Best of luck with your sales!!

-Mitch

PS. Those Sac's are mighty fine. hope they find a good home
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • Options
    INXSINXS Posts: 1,202
    PM sent
    "Well here's another nice mess you have gotten me into" Oliver Hardy 1930

BST successful dealings with:MsMorrisine, goldman86