Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Just got to get rid of a lot of stuff

It's time for just one more YN giveaway. Late in 2003 I was informed of the cancer problem in the bladder. After several orthoscopic operations I ended up in major surgery where they removed the bladder, prostate, lymph nodes and all associated nerves. This made me realize that I am collecting to many types of coins and medals that I'll never really get much out of in the future if there is one. My son has absolutly no interest in coins and I'm to old to learn ebay or become a dealer so time to clean house. I always have giveaways for YNs so there will be future collectors and they appreciate stuff more than old people.
So here are 4 more giveaways for YN's.
They are Bronz medals, 3" diameter, about 1/4" thick and if I can ever post a photo, see attached for the photos of front and back.
1. Ronald Reagan
2. Robert Kennedy
3. Donna Pope
4. Kenneth Taylor
PM me with which one you want. If more than one person wants the same one, I'll decide or pull names out of a hat.
If the photos don't make it it because I don't know what I'm doing most of the time. Probably the chemo.
Carl

Comments

• Options
    carlcarl Posts: 2,054
    In case anyone cares the photos of the medals are all taken outdoors, on my bar b que grill, no tripod, no lights, no stands. Someone said my PM isn't working so if that's true email me at cablumenthal@aol.com
    I can see the photos when I call up this thread. I wonder what I did wrong this time. If you send email be sure to say something like coin giveaway for a subject. I blow away so much spam I never know what it is unless I recognize it.
    Carl
  • Options
    Can't see the pics and your PM isn't turned on.Email sent though.image
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>In case anyone cares the photos of the medals are all taken outdoors, on my bar b que grill, no tripod, no lights, no stands. >>

Hopefully no charcoal and no fire, either! imageimage

Your pics are all red-X as of this viewing, but it sounds like a generous giveaway.

Hope you're doing well, under the circumstances. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    The photos seem to be on your local hard disk. Your computer is not an Internet Web Server so we can't see them. They need to be uploaded to a host somewhere.
  • Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very kind of you ....thoughts with you,,,,,,,image
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    pm sent...Your an awsome asset to the boards Carl!
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT- his pics work, now.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Very nice of you carl. I wish the best for you.
  • Options
    Check your e-mail Carl if you still need help!! I left my phone number and will try to talk you though anything if you're still having problems.

If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!! image

My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
    -----
    Proud Owner of
    2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You hit a soft spot in me (darn itimage.) I truly hope the best for you. Please PM me if you care to talk about anything at all.

Disclosure.... My Wife was struck with Colon Cancer. Cancer is a disease that needs to be wiped off the face of the planet.

Best regards, The forum "GRUMP."
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    Hey Carl, Just wanted to say as a previous YN winner, we really appreciate what you do for us. Its so nice to get a new coin from a generous person! Hope you are doing okay. Please do not enter me in your giveaway. I feel it is someone else's turn to win.
  • Options

<< <i>Hey Carl, Just wanted to say as a previous YN winner, we really appreciate what you do for us. Its so nice to get a new coin from a generous person! Hope you are doing okay. Please do not enter me in your giveaway. I feel it is someone else's turn to win. >>

It really made me sad to read about the problems you have had and stuff. image I have sent you a couple of PM's I hope you got them to say Thanks for all the neat stuff in all the giveaways I've won! Don't enter me either this time. Best wishes Mr. B!!!!!!!!
    What Mr. Spock would say about numismatics...
    image... "Fascinating, but not logical"

"Live long and prosper"

My "How I Started" columns
  • Options
    MadMonkMadMonk Posts: 3,743
    That is a very nice giveaway! YN's are fortunate to have you on their side Carl.image
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file