Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Check this Mantle Out PSA and all ??

PSA 2

Check out the Retracted Bids LOL Man I'd like to get 100$ from each bidder I saved the $2500 to $3000 !! All bids where retracted due to my emails except the 0 bidder he punted LOL
A Sport Card Collector Is a WELL FOCUSED PACKRAT..

Need 1973 Baseball PSA 9's

Comments

• Options
    Mac53Mac53 Posts: 805
    Well, again, he lists a PSA number that PSA does not recognize. I cannot believe the current bids are real.
    "Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well."image
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    I wonder if I offer him $20 offline to just give up this silly game ...
  • Options

I asked him why I could not find the PSA serial number in their database. We will see if he responds. Has this seller tried this before?
    Collecting all things Pittsburgh.

Completed my Clemente Basic Registry (2007 - 2014)!

Positive transactions with oakesy25,jasoneggert,swartz1,MBMiller25,gregm13,kid4hof03,HoopGuru33,Reese3333,BPorter26,Davemri
  • Options
    Look what he paid for it.
    He bought it Feb 12
  • Options

I emailed PSA about potential fraud and the ebay link on this and they actually confirmed that the serial # was valid even though I couldn't find it on the website.
    Collecting all things Pittsburgh.

Completed my Clemente Basic Registry (2007 - 2014)!

Positive transactions with oakesy25,jasoneggert,swartz1,MBMiller25,gregm13,kid4hof03,HoopGuru33,Reese3333,BPorter26,Davemri
  • Options
    JonBJonB Posts: 495
    Still, with all of the bid retractions, and the cert number not being in the database... plus he just bought this card on ebay... very very fishy
  • Options
    Don't let my lack of feedback scare you as I used to be "Nationaleagueguy" on ebay and have had hundreds of successful tranactions. You can search ebay and see that. Somebody hacked into my ebay account and now I have to start from scratch, but I'm off to a good start so far

This line right here bothers me the most, I am thinking he is using this dead account as a false reference. This ID has been registered since 2000 and only has 50 feedback, but he is off to a good start.