Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Post #3000! I'm going to work for .....

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nobody.
Well, I really am working, but my post milestone doesn't have the same OOOMPH that Cammie's had.
He rocks ! image

Anyway, I've been working so hard this week, especially today (and finally feeling a little better after 2 weeks of being pretty dang sick), that i figured i would post and, what do ya know, I hit 2998.
Then, I hit 2999.

I figured I would give my 3000th post its own thread!

Now, I have to go back to the giveaway thread, figure out who put in this day/time (if anyone....otherwise, I have to find the next closest), and get them the prize image
I still have the 100th positive ebay feedback to do, and am only at 97 right now, so that will still go on.......

Anyone want to do me a favor and tell me who won from my giveaway thread? That would save me a lot of work (since I am too dang busy anyway right now).

Ron

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• Options
    wam98wam98 Posts: 2,685
    image Congrats on 3000 posts.
    Wayne
  • Options
    ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    I can only tell you who didn't win.image

Congrats...image

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    I think I won it image
  • Options
    Post #3000! I'm going to work for .....image

image Congrats on 3000image
  • Options
    Well it wasn't me, but a sincere congratulations on your 3000th post! image Your opinions and insight are always appreciated.

Michael
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Michael/Nickelback.

This is a fun place to learn and post (for the most part) and so many people are willing to help others learn.
    I've learned a lot here and hope that I can help others learn, or at least not make mistakes I made (for most of my posts...the others are just fun posts image )

Ron

Herb....you actually came somewhat close...I think you got beat by about 2 people....it was close though

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file