Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Our favorite Powerscrewer, pjd1966, is Back!

Un - NARU'd image

What does it take to get expelled from Ebay? Stalking Meg Whitman perhaps?

Nothing for sale yet, but stay tuned!

Comments

• Options

Huh. Maybe there is a statute of limitations? Gotta just wait a while?
    Life got you down? Listen to John Coltrane.
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    U-F-B

• Options
    FC57CoinsFC57Coins Posts: 9,140

<< <i>What does it take to get expelled from Ebay? >>

How about schmucks not buying stuff when they see this idiot's feedback?
  • Options
    Yeah, it's amazing that people continue to buy image
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Absolutely disgusting. Looks like eBay has ZERO desire to combat fraud and ripoffs despite their PR statements.
  • Options
    Look at all of the negative feedback already in the last two days. It's like the hord of victums were just waiting for pjd to show back up to at least get some kind of revenge. Should be fun to watch.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm disgusted.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    I wonder if they even know that their back on eBay?
  • Options
    MintstateMintstate Posts: 254 ✭✭

<< <i>I wonder if they even know that their back on eBay? >>

The've been responding to all the recent negs, so they know.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I wonder if they even know that their back on eBay? >>

They know. They've been responding to the negs.

Looks like eBay protects their Power Screwers regardless of how many people get ripped off.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Excuse me I think I have to snee...ah...ah... BBBBUUUULLLLSSSSHHHHIIIITTTT!!!! image

If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!! image

My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
    -----
    Proud Owner of
    2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards
  • Options
    I like this one it says it all

COMPLET FRAUD WARNING!!! DO A GOOGLE SEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY MANY HORROR STORIES
    Buyer wildroses50 ( 3 ) Feb-23-05 12:28 Private
    Reply by pjd1966: this ebayer never paid.then kicked off ebay,then restored and leaves neg.feedbac Feb-23-05 12:37
    Follow-up by wildroses50: STOLE MY MONEY LIKE MULTIPLE OTHERS. YOU ONLY NEED TO CHECK FOR YOURSELF THIEF
  • Options
    She wasn't awarded the first CU Weeble™ for nothing, you know.

• Options
    Heaven help future buyers!!! image
    A man who asks is a fool for five minutes. A man who never asks is a fool for life
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is she not being allowed to sell stuff? No current listings in seller's other items.

Too much to hope for that eBay is allowing feedbacks but no more auctions?
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    This ain't rightimage
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Time to bombard Bill Cobb ( eBay big shot ) with emails.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    DeadhorseDeadhorse Posts: 3,720
    So the suspension was just temporary, eh?

I figured as much back then but was assured this suspension was permanent.

These people are like vampires. It's going to take a jail cell to stop them and eBay needs to be hit VERY VERY hard with bad publicity over this.

Here we go again. This is Bull!!

imageimageimage
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    This is the last straw. No more eBay for me unless it is someone from the forum.
  • Options
    TTT

I just sent Bill Cobb a lengthy email describing the recent history of these scammers. Others should do it as well, even a short note. These people must be stopped!!
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
  • Options
    TTT
    Mr. Cobb,
    The ebay powerseller under this username, Pamela J Donnely, of Savannah, GA has defrauded many innocent eBay buyers through deceipt. She has sold numerous reproductions of valuable coins while deliberately disguising the fact that they are copies. She was suspended by eBay for 30 days. Her recent feedbacks are appropriately horrific, yet the negatives are being removed through what I can only assume is a coercive process on the sellers part. As of today she has 66 positives, 23 negatives and 4 neutral ratings in the last month. This is after several of the following were removed (rating withdrawn)
    Box was broken - emailed regarding breakage - replied. Nothing further.
    Ripped me off. Lot contained 15 coins and she only sent 8. Banned from Ebay!!
    I took a chance based on a vague description. Easy for her to see it was fake.
    coin was a fake and would not respond to my emails
    These were mutually withdrawn. Counting them, she would have 27 negatives in the last 30 days. Are these the business practices you expect from an eBay powerseller?
    I invite you to look into her feedback and business practices personally.
    Thank You,

• Options
    I notice there are now several "Rating Withdrawn" from the recent spate of negs. I wonder what kind of threats the slimeball made?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    I sent a lengthy letter to Bill Cobb regarding these slimeballs, this was the response I received:

Hello ****,

Thank you for taking the time to write into Bill Cobb. My name is Evelyn and Bill has requested that I reply on his behalf.

I understand that you are concerned about pjd1966. I have forwarded this account onto the appropriate investigations department for them to
    review this sellers activity.

They will determine whether or not there is enough evidence for further action to be taken on this account. You can review the seller's userID
    to see if they become "not a registered user".

Than you for your time.

Regards,

Evelyn on behalf of Bill Cobb
    President
    eBay North America

I am not encouraged by this response. image
  • Options
    Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536
    She has been back on for 10 days now but so far all she has done is feedback. She hasn't listed anything for sale.
  • Options
    SFDukieSFDukie Posts: 618
    I'm conerned that she is "grooming" her FB for a return. As of today, she has 66 pos, 33 neg and 4 neut FBs. That's after having 4 really gruesome FBs "mutually withdrawn" On top of that, she has her shill buyers providing fake FB. What does it take?
  • Options
    Heaven help future buyers!!!

People should do their homework before byuing her crap, then she would either move on to another venue or sell genuine items.
  • Options
    11 more negatives posted today

• Options
    Seems to me, (I may be wrong), she is selling under the name estatedoctor No coins yet, but her Me page talks about being a collector for 20 years. The wording, feedback, items, etc. sure looks like the same type of things she was selling.
    A man who asks is a fool for five minutes. A man who never asks is a fool for life
  • Options

<< <i>11 more negatives posted today >>

Which, in the two days since, have almost been pushed off the page by all the shill positives.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    I guess I am missing something since I dont want to rip people off, but I thought it was a violation of Federal Law to sell fakes or copies of US coinage without disclosing that the coins are copies. But I guess since the coins themselves have copy stamped on them, it is just an "oversight" on her part. One thing is for sure though, if a person dont know that an 89CC Morgan Silver dollar is not original in proof form, then they should not buy coins on EBAY. But I dont guess there is any way we can stop that. Oh well.
    In an insane society, a sane person will appear to be insane.
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    As long as there are people eager to part with their money people like Pamela J. Donnely will always be around. Yes, she is trouble but on the other hand people need to be more aware on what they are bidding on. I have no sympathy for a person who will bid on an auction with terrible images, vague descriptions and sellers who have terrible feedbacks. Feedback alone should be a red flag yet people will still "take a chance". I guess there are people with money out there that just don't know what to do with it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file