Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Poker Trading Cards

Is anyone here going to pick up a box of this stuff? I wish the odds for the autos were better. It's ridiculous that there are limited to 15 each. Boxes better be dirt cheap and not $60-$70.

Comments

• Options
    NBAFanNBAFan Posts: 744
    Got better info off another site. Looks like there is one auto per box which wasn't stated on the other site. Also looks like boxes will run around $40-50. So not too back getting 2 pulls per box. AI season 4 is running around $70 a box and may get hot closer to the release due to Carrie and Bo. I can see those autos selling for decent money for the first ones on ebay.
  • Options
    Who puts out the poker and AI sets? Do they ever hit retail?
  • Options
    Where did you find the info on this set?
    John Vineyard

• Options
    NBAFanNBAFan Posts: 744
    Fleer put out American Idol, so go figure on why there is no information on Season 4 available or even talks about it on their website when it is due out in 3 weeks.image

Upper Deck is releasing the Poker set, not sure on who the signers are yet though.
  • Options
    helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    Someone posted on the Beckett boards a list of features and it said autos were 1 per box. But on a retailer's website it listed them at 1:480. There was also a line about autos #/15, but I suspect that is for a gold parallel or something. With 30 players in the set, that's only 450 cases even at the long odds.

If the auto odds are established to be 1 per box, then I think it's a definite buy. Lots of people would want them.

UD does the Poker set, I don't know who does the AI set.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay